Sunday 11 May 2008

Cirque du Soleil


I have always dreamed at going to see this show, and when I finally got the chance to I was thrilled. Cirque du Soleil is said to be a modern circus as it has no rings or animals as part of it's performance. Each show is a synthesis of circus styles from around the world and has its own central theme and storyline which brings the audience into the performance by having no curtains, continuous live music and performers changing the props. This year I was lucky enough to watch the performance in the SECC in which the act had the audience in awe throughout. What was really impressive was the use of movement and the music that I found most interesting, and the audience really interacted well from it. It has definitely lived up to the great reviews it had been given. Cirque du Soleil is an incredible show, and would recommend it for all kinds of people at all ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home